The right of withdrawal1. Pursuant to art. 5 DL 185/1999, if the customer is a consumer, has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without explanation and without penalty, except as indicated in the following point 3.
2. To exercise this right, the customer must send TURCHIARELLA GROUP a communication in this sense, within 14 working days from the date of receipt of the goods. Such notice shall be sent by registered letter, addressed to
Via Baldissera n.10
71045 Orta Nova (Foggia)
or by e-mail sent within the aforementioned term of 14 days. Once received the aforesaid communication of withdrawal, TURCHIARELLA GROUP will quickly inform the customer instructions on how to return the goods that must arrive to TURCHIARELLA within 10 days from authorization.
3. The right of withdrawal is however subject to the following conditions:
- The law applies to product purchased in its entirety; you cannot exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product and fresh products;
- The purchased goods must be intact and returned in original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment); to limit damage to the original package, we recommend, when possible, to enter into a second box; should be avoided in all cases affixing labels or adhesive tapes directly on the original packaging of the product;
- According to the law, the shipping costs for returning the goods are borne by the customer;
- The shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is under the full responsibility of the customer;
- In case of damage of the goods during transport, TURCHIARELLA GROUP will notify the customer (within 5 working days from receipt of goods in their stores), to enable a timely complaint against the courier chosen by him and obtain reimbursement of the value of the asset (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for its return, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal;
- TURCHIARELLA GROUP is not responsible in any way for damage or theft/loss of goods returned with shipments not insured.
5. The right of withdrawal lapses totally, for lack of the essential integrity of the good (confection and/or its contents), in cases where Turchiarella s.r.l. finds:
- The lack of external packaging and/or package, original interior;
- The absence of integral elements of the product;
- Damage to the product for causes different from transportation.
In the case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, TURCHIARELLA GROUP will return to the sender the acquired good, debiting to same expenses of shipment.