Terms and conditions of the contract
General conditions of sale
1. By placing an order on the online store https://www.turchiarella.it/, the Customer declares to have taken vision of all the indications to he supplied during the purchase procedure and accept the general conditions and payment transcribed below.
2. Is excluded any right of Customer to damages or compensation, and any contract or tort liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and/or things, provokes to you from the lacked acceptance, also partial, of an order.
In the case of unforeseen unavailability of goods and non-acceptance of the order no charge will be made to the Customer.
How to purchase
3. Correct receipt of order is confirmed by the system in Aruba through a reply via e-mail, sent to the email address provided by the Customer. This confirmation message will contain Date and Time of the order, an “Order Number” and a “Customer Code”, to be used in any further communication with the system in Aruba.
4. It is the responsibility of the Customer to register with the correct data and keep such data through the access credentials.
Mode of payment
5. Credit card
The purchase of goods is provided with payment of the Credit Card or Bank Transfer.
The Card transaction occurs through the electronic system of the portal Aruba that uses the secure server of PayPal; at no time during the purchase process the electronic system of the portal Aruba, and no member of staff is able to know the credit card number of the Customer that is supplied by the Customer to the Secure Server of the Credit Institution on a secure internet connection and encrypted according to the current standards of the market of online payments.
All of the amounts displayed on turchiarella.it are expressed in Euro which is the currency of reference.
Delivery methods and costs
7. TURCHIARELLA only accept orders with delivery in Italian territory.
8. For every order placed on http://www.turchiarella.it/, TURCHIARELLA will invoice of the material shipped, sending it via e-mail to the holder of the order, in accordance with art 14 D. P. R. 445/2000 and DL 52/2004. For the issuance of the invoice, authentic information provided by the Customer at the time of the order. No variation in invoice will be possible after the issuance of the same.
9. The delivery costs are shown explicitly at the time of the making of the order. The payment of the goods by the Customer will be using the mode Credit Card or Bank Transfer, the charge on the credit card will be applied by TURCHIARELLA, manager of the integrated platform for e-commerce. Nothing is more due by the Customer with respect to the total order.
10. The order processing times are 48 hours from acceptance of the order by our representative at the sales office. No responsibility can be attributed to TURCHIARELLA in case of delay in delivery of the ordered goods by the carrier.
11. At the time of delivery of the goods by the courier, the Customer is required to check:
- the number of packages delivered corresponds to what indicated in the transport document;
- that the packaging is intact, not damaged, neither wet or however altered, also in closing materials (strapping tape or metal).
Any damage to the packaging and/or product or the mismatch in the number of packages or particulars, must be immediately notified, affixing WRITTEN CONTROL RESERVE on the proof of delivery courier. Once signed the courier document, the Customer cannot oppose any dispute about the external characteristics of delivered goods.
12. In the event of lacked withdrawal within 5 work days you the present material in lying near the warehouses of the courier because of repeated inability to delivery delivery indicated by the Customer at the time of the order, the order will be automatically cancelled.
The right of withdrawal
13. Pursuant to art. 5 DL 185/1999, if the customer is a consumer, has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without explanation and without penalty, except as indicated in the following point 3.
14. To exercise this right, the customer must send TURCHIARELLA a communication in this sense, within 14 working days from the date of receipt of the goods. Such notice shall be sent by registered letter, addressed to
Via Napoli, 13
71045 Orta Nova (Foggia)
or by e-mail sent within the aforementioned term of 14 days. Once received the aforesaid communication of withdrawal, TURCHIARELLA will quickly inform the customer instructions on how to return the goods that must arrive to TURCHIARELLA within 10 days from authorization.
15. The right of withdrawal is however subject to the following conditions:
- the law applies to product purchased in its entirety; you cannot exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product;
- the purchased goods must be intact and returned in original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment); to limit damage to the original package, we recommend, when possible, to enter into a second box; should be avoided in all cases affixing labels or adhesive tapes directly on the original packaging of the product;
- according to the law, the shipping costs for returning the goods are borne by the customer;
- the shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is under the full responsibility of the customer;
- in case of damage of the goods during transport, TURCHIARELLA will notify the customer (within 5 working days from receipt of goods in their stores), to enable a timely complaint against the courier chosen by him and obtain reimbursement of the value of the asset (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for its return, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal;
- TURCHIARELLA is not responsible in any way for damage or theft/loss of goods returned with shipments not insured.
16. Without prejudice to any repair costs for damages assessed original packing, TURCHIARELLA will refund the customer the entire amount already paid, net of shipping costs incurred, within 14 days of return of goods, through transfer procedure of the amount charged by Bank Transfer. In the latter case, will be customer care to promptly provide bank details on which obtain reimbursement (IBAN Code of the holder of the invoice).
17. The right of withdrawal lapses totally, for lack of the essential integrity of the good (confection and/or its contents), in cases where Turchiarella s.r.l. finds:
- the lack of external packaging and/or package, original interior;
- the absence of integral elements of the product;
- damage to the product for causes different from transportation.
In the case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, TURCHIARELLA will return to the sender the acquired good, debiting to same expenses of shipment.
18. The personal data requested in phase of forwarding the order are collected and processed to meet the expressed demands of the Customer and shall in no case and at no title, transferred to third parties. TURCHIARELLA s.r.l. it guarantees its customers the respect of rules on the processing of personal data covered by the privacy code referred to DL 196 of 30/06/2003.
Holder of the data treatment is Turchiarella s.r.l. Via Napoli, 13 71045 Orta Nova (Foggia).
19. Any possible complaint must be addressed Turchiarella s.r.l. Via Napoli, 13 71045 Orta Nova (Foggia).