Cost and shipping terms
1. TURCHIARELLA declares only accept orders for delivery in the territory of the EU.
2. For every order placed on http://www.turchiarella.it/, TURCHIARELLA GROUP will invoice of the material shipped, sending it via e-mail to the holder of the order, in accordance with art 14 D. P. R. 445/2000 and DL 52/2004. For the issuance of the invoice, authentic information provided by the Customer at the time of the order. No variation in invoice will be possible after the issuance of the same.
3. The delivery costs are shown explicitly at the time of the making of the order. The payment of the goods by the Customer will be using the mode Credit Card or Bank Transfer, the charge on the credit card will be applied by TURCHIARELLA GROUP, manager of the integrated platform for e-commerce. Nothing is more due by the Customer with respect to the total order.
4. The order processing times are 48 hours from acceptance of the order by our representative at the sales office. No responsibility can be attributed to TURCHIARELLA GROUP in case of delay in delivery of the ordered goods by the carrier.
5. At the time of delivery of the goods by the courier, the Customer is required to check:
- the number of packages delivered corresponds to what indicated in the transport document;
- that the packaging is intact, not damaged, neither wet or however altered, also in closing materials (strapping tape or metal).
- Any damage to the packaging and/or product or the mismatch in the number of packages or particulars, must be immediately notified, affixing WRITTEN CONTROL RESERVE on the proof of delivery courier. Once signed the courier document, the Customer cannot oppose any dispute about the external characteristics of delivered goods.
6. In the event of lacked withdrawal within 5 work days you the present material in lying near the warehouses of the courier because of repeated inability to delivery delivery indicated by the Customer at the time of the order, the order will be automatically cancelled.